Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Love Love Love

WANT.

Can I just die on this balcony?

Oh god, this is going to be me. Sorry mom.

Bahahaha! Ooooh Snookie.

My child ^

Kaylee-left. Me-right.
Me- "I wuuuuv you."
Kaylee- *sigh*

This room is part of my dream home.

Sorry guys, it's da truth.

My all time favorite Peter Pan quote.

I adore this.

I can't keep a promise made by a 17 year old me when I'm now 21. I've changed.

Oh, that would be me. Hahahaha

LOVE.

Dear America, I'm leaving you for this. ^ No, I'm not coming back. Love, E

Yes, yes I will. I want this all over my walls.

3 comments:

  1. hahah, loved this. That balcony just left me speechless.xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to burst your bubble on the Peter Pan quote: Can You Quote Him on That?


    But to make up for it, here are two GREAT Pan novels that might have slipped you by!
    A story based on Barrie’s own idea for more:
    Click!
    And a great 'What if?' adventure (but it's not for the kids!): Click!

    BELIEVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew that! Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete