Friday, December 17, 2010

Goodbye

I'm leaving Portland in 2 days. I can't believe it. I'm more than sad.
7 months in this wonderful, horrible, crazy, exhillerating place.
It's home now and I'm going to bawl like a baby when I leave.
I don't want to go back to Humboldt.
It's the limbo between homes.
I left bad memories and bad people there.
I just want to move onto San Fransisco.
Evan left tonight and I almost cried.
Doose leaves tomorrow morning and I probably will cry.
Thank God, I leave before Tessa and Amy.
I couldn't stand being the last one, going from room to empty room, remembering.
At points I hated being here with all that I am.
But I wouldn't trade all this for the world.
I have met great, inspiring, life changing people.
And I will miss them dearly.
Goodbye home.
I will come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment