Friday, January 14, 2011

Done and Done

You didn't pay enough attention to me.
You just couldn't get your shit together.
It's too hard to be here.
You call it running.
Running from you.
So what if I am?
You have a new nasty bitch to plow.
You know you are supposed to do better than your last relationship, right?
Not downgrade...
It makes me sick.
At least when I was with other people...
I was 400 hundred miles away and it wasn't in your face.
Now, we're in the same fucking town again
and the reason you're not hanging out with me
is beacause you're with her.
And the opportunity is there for me to run into you two.
I tried to call you last night cuz I was in some trouble and needed help.
She apparently had your phone and sent me to voicemail after 3 rings.
Fucking cunt.
So you and I are done.
I'm going to split outta here down south and I will never
see you again.
And it's for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment