Saturday, January 22, 2011

So Bloody Fucking Happy Right Now

I'm so happy right now, I might explode.
Dance party last night with DJ BAN ANNA. Music that pulses through your soul and makes you jump and step and want to scream and lay on the floor while waves of sound run through your body.
Saw the boy that is still the only person that can make my heart beat like crazy. I'm so in love still. He helped me down off something high and didn't let go. Magic happened last night. Strong hands and soft, wanting lips. I will miss him something terrible. He was heartbroken that I was leaving again. He said he would visit. I hope with all that I am that he and I will work out again. I think we will. I put on my ring again that he gave me.
I got to see my friend that is the best cuddle-er that I have ever been around. He makes me feel safe. I need good people in my life like that.
It's sunny out and I'm leaving tomorrow for the Bay Area. I'm sad that I'm leaving that special boy behind. But I'll be back. I'll come back better and we shall be together again. It's a good thing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment