Friday, January 28, 2011

Monterey=Bust?

'Twill not be a good day.
Well, it was okay. But I didn't take a single picture. The weather was this wonky sunny, cloudy and it was very chilly. Not so cool.
I did get to see my wonderful cousin Lexi, though Leanna bailed out. Poop.
And I got to be in the company of the single most annoying girl I have ever met in my life. I was THIS close to smacking her.
Got to wake up to drama this moring over THE DUMBEST shit ever. God, when will it end?
I'm feeling discouraged, annoyed, and depressed. Fuck.
Not a good start. And it's the weather...it's cloudy and cold here in Sunnyvale.
I need to get a job quickly to take my mind off of having nothing to do and no one my own age here that I know.
And I'll have to plan a trip to Monterey all by myself so I can go exploring and jump fences and creep and hide and take pictures of the old army barracks. I didn't get to go this time.
I wish I was back in Portland in my old house. :(
I'm bummed today for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment