Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A rant.

I'm so good at misbehaving, it should just be my job...

I need to get on my shit and get my ass down to SF. ASAP.

So-called "best friend," you are seriously annoying me and I need to not speak to you for awhile.

I plan on disappearing and not coming back for awhile.

And you, the "not so close friend," GET OVER YOURSELF. You want him? You can have him. But no one can handle him like I can. I don't know if you are trying to prove yourself or what but it's seriously getting old.

And of course, there's you. I wasted my life on you. I came back here to this wretched place and almost did it again. Luckily I caught myself. Without you, I would be so far ahead in life. I would be where I'm supposed to be. Thank you so fucking much. I won't let you steal anymore of my life.

I want to go to raves and wear glittery things and dance until I cannot stand. SF, LA, and Portland, watch out. I'm coming for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment