Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I feel all dried out inside...like a little dead goldfish...


Today was going so well until I decided to think about money. :( If someone handed me $5,000 right now, life would be taken care of for a little while...I know that's dreaming big...I'm trying to plan my birthday trip: Los Angeles/Bay Area/Humboldt County/Portland and it's stressing me out. I feel like I need to have a blow-out for my 21st because all of my other "milestone" birthdays haven't amounted to much. I don't know, I just want something special and what better than a road trip to see almost all of the people I love? But let's not kid ourselves...it's going to be very expensive and if I can pull it off, I'm going to be very broke by the end of it. But I am determined and where there's a will, there's a way.
Texted back and forth with the boy today...it made me realize that I just don't feel that pull to him anymore. Which makes me sad, because he'll always have my heart, but it made me feel so happy to think that it's finally over. My heart can't take much more of all this. So I'm turning a new page over for good this time. It's time to move on and move forward to better people. I love him dearly, but I know in my heart of hearts I cannot be with him again. Sad but so uplifting. Freeing is a good word.
My Netflix won't work. THAT needs to change very quickly unless they want me calling customer service and ranting and raving about it. I need my movies...
Let's say that today was a bad day, but tomorrow...well that's going to be a whole different story. I'm going to try and get over to Niles and get back on my "outfit of the day" posts and try not to be so damn depressed. Over it and on to sunny thoughts!



Rough day? Yeah. Tomorrow we shall start anew. And do something with that damn hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment