Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Outfit of the day 2/16/11





 Dress-vintage. Cashmere sweater-gift. Tights-Target. Shoes-vintage. Camera- G Yashica Electro 35 (my new baby).
Today can equal goodness. I spoke to my bestest friend on the phone this morning and she always makes me feel so inspired and happy. Like everything is going to work out. I've decided to scrap the community college idea. I'm so done with being in community college, I haven't had good experiences with people really being excited about being in school and wanting to work. :( SO, I'm going to pretend that I never took classes at all and go into SF State as a freshman. In a way, it feels like a total waste, because basically I'll be starting over completely. But education isn't a waste and I did learn things and I was going to school. So new begininnings ahoy!
I'm sad the weather is so wonky today, I wanted to go take pictures in Niles, but I dropped off resumes there instead because it was just too windy to really enjoy walking around. Maybe tomorrow will be better weather wise...
My parents are trying to get my to see a psychologist but I'm not really sure if that's the way for me. Spewing to some stranger about my very personal life is not my cup of tea. And being on a mood-altering drug is really scary. No thanks. I think I'm just going to try more yoga and meditation...and eat better. We'll see how that works first.

No comments:

Post a Comment