Sunday, February 20, 2011

Outfit of the day 2/20/11


Dress-thrifted. Sweater-thrifted. Tights-Target. Sunglasses-Target. Shoes-Vans. Rings-My own.

These are also the victims of my stupid bulb exposure. I don't even want to go back outside and re-shoot. Oh well, shit happens. I'm just so glad that the sun finally came back out!

I spoke to one of my best friends on the phone and got to hear all about her new adventures. She's taking some classes in New York at NYU. She spent the night getting drunk in a bar and dancing the night away with two random boys. And then there was that whole subway fiasco...hahahaha! I'm so jealous of her exciting life! I can't wait to go back to New York, I loved it so much! I'm determined to live there one day. But for now, I guess I'll be in the Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment