Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day Red

Sick on Valentine's. Go figure. Instead of an "outfit of the day" post (because come on folks, who are we kidding, I'm not getting dressed today), I decided to do a color post and what better colors to pick than red and pink!


Red Hair. Red Mouse Pants.

Red Heart From Valentine's In 2008.

Red Lipstick.

Red And Pink Girly Things.

Red Lips. Red Sunglasses.

Pink Nylons.

Red Book.

Red And Pink Loves.

Sweater-80s vintage/gift. Sunglasses-vintage.


Hopefully tomorrow I'll be up and at 'em again and be able to actually function....chai tea sounds pretty bomb right now...

Oh, and a super weird side note...I've been thinking about baby names like crazy today. I hate kids over the age of 3, so this is kinda a big deal. Maybe because Valentine's makes me think about past loves and when I used to consider being a mommy. Hmmm....
Favorite for a girl: James Josephine Tallulah OR August Avery Mariah
Favorite for a boy: Noah Tristan William OR Benjamin Daniel Royden

No comments:

Post a Comment