Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Love Love Love

I need a man like this ^ and those shoes...

This freaks me out and intrigues me all at the same time. I'm a sucker for gold glitter.

Oh dear, people say this when I come around.

I don't have a lot of celebrity crushes, but Joseph Gordon-Levitt, marry me.

I have this fantasy of riding my cruiser around a farmer's market in an outfit like this and filling my basket with lots lots of colorful flowers for my house.


Fashion idol.


Tattooed men that love their babies= brownie points from me.
This is precious.

At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
-Plato

I dream of wild gypsy children atop wild ponies.

Three awesome things in one picture: Kurt, kitten, and polaroids....

I don't care if this is a bathing suite or what, I'd wear it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment