Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Love Love Love

I dig this room. I want the hanging chair.

Dear fishy, I need my own little world too.

I have this fantasy of being in Italy with all these great people I just met eating dinner as the sun goes down. I need it to happen one day.

Told many a silly boy this. I was right. ;)

Bahahaha.

Arabic pride, yo.

Another favorite.

This is totally going to be me as a mom. Tattoos, pin-up style and but no PBR, I don't like drinking cat piss voluntarily...

My goal is to find one of these precious babies in this color. Wish me luck.

Best movie. All-time favorite.


I want babies just so I can buy them play food. Or I might just buy it for myself and put it in my living room ...these's something about play food that I adore.

*SQUEAL* I <3 goldfish.

Shoe-gasm. I need these, they're stunning.

I feel like doing this to people sometimes....
Be twiii-et.

No comments:

Post a Comment