Thursday, February 17, 2011

Love Love Love (Redhead Addition)

When I was younger, I hated having red hair. I would have killed to be a blonde and been able to wear hot pink (don't ask me why). As I got older I started loving the red and thanking my lucky stars I wasn't a typical coppertop, I was able to be out in the sun (thank you Lebanese heritage) and TAN, not burn, and my hair actually held color when I dyed it. After years of dying it anywhere from dark auburn to purple, to blue, to black, and for about 30 minutes...blonde, I have let it fully go back to being that natural red/blonde it so loves to be. Redheads unite!
Bird Nest Hair. I should put little oragami birds in it...

I used to have wavey hair like this, I want it back! Time to invest in a curling iron...

This girl right here is the dream me. I want to be her.



Coppertop loooove.


<3

I want this to be me...

-Sylvia Plath

No comments:

Post a Comment